Thursday, January 25, 2007

Eva Longoria To Continue Role As Desperate Housewife


Eva Longoria has denied rumours she is quitting "Desperate Housewives."

Eva - who plays feisty seductress Gabrielle Solis in the hit series - was rumored to be planning to leave the show after the third season, but insists she has no intention of walking away from Wisteria Lane.

She told Britain's Arena magazine, "No way, we're contracted for the next seven years. A lot can happen in a ten-year contract. You know how we all started and Marcia is married and had a baby, Nicollette is engaged to someone else, I'm getting married. Still, it's going to be an interesting ten years."

The 31-year-old has also revealed she has started to become more like house proud "Desperate Housewives" character Bree Van De Kamp, played by Marcia Cross, since meeting her basketball player fiancé Tony Parker.

She said, "I'm very Bree in my life now - I bake and I cook. Tony's a lucky guy."

Eva says Tony has also turned her into a wine expert.

She said, "My fiancé educates me on wine. I didn't care for wine before. But I'm not a big drinker. I actually don't drink at all except for at dinner, occasionally I'll have a glass of wine."