When it comes to cover art, there are a lot of things to consider. To succeed, an album cover must match the themes, emotions and atmospheres of the music to a stunning visual that encapsulates the album.
Sometimes artists go for subtlety and nuance, other times, they let it all hang out ... and I do mean all of it. But, as the soft-spoken members of Three 6 Mafia once said, "ass and titties."
Here's a list of 10 album covers that rely more on flesh than audio-visual consistency, but be warned it gets pretty raunchy (read: penis, vagina etc ...).
10. The Pixies - Surfer Rosa
9. The Strokes - It This It (UK version)
8. Basement Jaxx - Remedy
7. Grace Jones - Island Life
6. John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Two Virgins
5. Sugar Ray - Lemonade and Brownies
4. Pulp - This Is Hardcore
3. Xiu Xiu - A Promise
2. Blind Faith - Blind Faith
1. Liars - It Fit When I Was A Kid
Not that there's any reason you'd ever, ever, ever want to see, but here's the uncensored version.